Tel: (852) 2358 7497
Fax: (852) 2358 1652
In general, I am interested in the physics and device applications of semiconductor low dimensional structures and ferromagnetic semiconductors. I mainly focus on the magneto-transport and magneto-optical properties of these structures and device applications.
Current research projects:
- Quantum transport study of 3D topological insulators.
- Monolayer semiconducting transition metal dichalcogenides.
- Defects in thin film solar cells.
- GaN-based heterostructures.
- Diluted magnetic semiconductors.
- Magnetic field effect in organic semiconductors.
Major Research Facilities
a. Oxford Spectro-Mag 4000 system (B: 0-7T; T: 5K-300K)
b. Oxford Spectro-Mag 2000 system (B: 0-14T; T: 0.3K-80K)
c. Photoluminescence (PL) and excitation PL facilities
d. Time resolved PL (Streak camera)
e. Modulated photo-reflectance facilities
f. Transport measurement facilities
g. Semiconductor device fabrication facilities
Recent representative publication list
This page was last updated on 04/18/2017.